A reminder that the chapter has tools available if you want to do some work on your car and your garage toolbox is missing something you need.
- 3000 lb floor jack
- Jack stands
- Rechargeable impact wrench
- 80 ft-lb torque stick and 17 mm thinwall
- Impact socket
- Air compressor
- Tire gauge
- Brake bleeder kit
- Brake bleed catch bottle
- SRS (airbag system) diagnostic tool
- 1/2” and 3/8” drive torque wrenches
- 5 mm, 7mm, and 17 mm sockets
- 6 cylinder engine crank/camshaft locking tool
- Spring compressor
To borrow any of these, contact Fred Bell at email@example.com or call 515-224-4179 to arrange a pickup time. You will be asked to sign a liability release (this is the U.S., after all) and leave a check or the replacement value of the tools borrowed. When the tools are returned in good condition, you get your check back – it’s that simple.